Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sun's Courses free


well, not all are free,but there are several free and interesting, like this:
"topics about Application Server PE 9: ease of development for Java Platform Enterprise Edition (Java EE) 5, installation and basic administration, service oriented architecture (SOA) features, deployment, performance, developer experience, security, debugging and troubleshooting features."

These courses bring mp3 explanations, and they look very interesting...

more info:
SUN's course
Sun training

2 comments:

Huyen said...

One thing I want to talk to you is thank you. Your posts help me open my mind. I find them very interesting. They ease me in the hard time. Thanks for sharing your articles.
y8 games
friv3play games
friv5 games

Huyen said...

One thing I want to talk to you is thank you. Your posts help me open my mind. I find them very interesting. They ease me in the hard time. Thanks for sharing your articles.
rise up up games
snail bob 7 fantasy story free
red ball 5 online